Dear guests of Cloud Dine & The Peri Peri Shack,
As we launch our new ghost kitchen concept here in Mount Pleasant, we are committed to doing our part to keep us all safe. Amidst the unusual circumstances of this pandemic, we want to ensure everyone that comes through our doors that we have taken every precaution and effort to provide a safe, clean and sanitized space for both patrons and employees alike. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please find below the safety measures we have put in place for everyone’s protection and well-being.
- Will limit the number of staff in a food preparation area at any one time to a maximum of 6.
- The floor plan has been adjusted with a reduced seating capacity. Groups will be placed two meters apart with a maximum of 10 people total dining within the establishment.
- All guests are asked to maintain physical distancing (2 meters or 6 feet apart)
- If employees present signs of illness they will not enter the building.
- Cloud Dine & The Peri Peri Shack has installed plexiglass at the front counter to provide a safe way for guests to place their orders.
- Menus will be available online on our website theperiperishack.com as well as all online delivery platforms. There are menu boards at the front desk along with one-time use, disposable paper menus for guests to take with them.
- Hand sanitizer is provided to all guests upon arrival
- Strict hygiene protocol has been implemented for all employees, including ensuring that our enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols for high contact areas, including and especially all surfaces in public serving areas.
- All surfaces within the restaurant are sanitized thoroughly between each use.
- Washrooms are sanitized every hour, with posted cleaning log in place.
- High touch equipment (freezer doors, oven handles, knobs) will be cleaned regularly and cleaned / sanitized in between different users.
- High frequency touchpoints including doors, handles, and rails will be cleaned and sanitized hourly as per cleaning schedules.
- Cloud Dine & The Peri Peri Shack have incorporated a cleaning log that employees must sign to verify cleaning is being done at the specified intervals.
- Payment processing pin pads are sanitized before and after each use.
Cloud Dine & The Peri Peri Shack are committed to slowing the spread of Covid-19 in our community. With the health and well-being of all our patrons, neighbors, and employees at heart, we want to do our part to help bend the curve and move towards a healthier and safer way of doing business.
- All employees have gone through Covid-19 safety training and have signed their commitment to uphold these measures.
- Masks and gloves are worn by all employees, at all times, within the restaurant.
- Hand washing signs will be posted by all sinks.
- Staff are required to wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with disinfecting soap every 30 minutes.
- Tables are not pre-set with cutlery and glasses. Our service procedure has been implemented to minimize contact at the table.
- All in-house dining will be served in disposable, single use containers.
- With regards to food delivery, we are staggering our time slots for drivers to come pick up orders, as well as designated waiting areas where social distancing will be observed, all in efforts to avoid any unnecessary crowding.